Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Tuna Fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Tuna Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Tuna Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry tuna fried rice recipe. To cook curry tuna fried rice you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Tuna Fried Rice:
- Use 350 grams of cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Use 3 of shallot, chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 3 sprigs of curry leaves discard stalks.
- Provide 4 of dried chillies, chopped (optional).
- Get 1 cup of frozen mix vegetables, thawed.
- Use 1 can of (5oz/140 gr) tuna, drained.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get to taste of ground pepper.
- Take 2-3 of sunny side up or over easy eggs.
Steps to make Curry Tuna Fried Rice:
- Add beaten egg yolks to cooked rice and mix until well coated. Put aside.
- Heat up a wok or frying pan and add in 2 tbsp cooking oil..
- Add in chopped shallot, minced garlic, ginger, turmeric, dried chillies, curry powder and curry leaves, sauté over medium heat until softened and fragrant..
- Add in mix vegetables and sauté for another 30 seconds..
- Add in tuna, cook for 1 minute. Add the rice.Stir-fry the rice and loosen up any clumps. Flatten the rice with the back of the spatula so that they are in contact with the base of the wok..
- Add in salt and pepper, mix well. Taste and adjust with more seasoning if needed..
- Transfer the rice to serving plates and top each with an egg..
If you find this Curry Tuna Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.