Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to singaporean fish head curry recipe. You can cook singaporean fish head curry using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Singaporean Fish Head Curry:
- Get 1 of Rohu fish head / Red Snapper fish head.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Get 3-4 of slit green chilies.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic, chopped.
- Use 1-2 of onions, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tsp of tamarind paste mixed with 1 cup water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 2 of baby eggplants.
- Get 1 of Long eggplant.
- Use 4-5 of okra, cut into half.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Singaporean Fish Head Curry:
- Marinate the fish head with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10-15 minutes. Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a pan and fry them till golden in colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Heat remaining oil and temper with mustard seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds and cumin seeds. Allow it to splutter. Add the curry leaves, garlic, asafoetida and green chilies. Saute for a few seconds..
- Then add the onion and continue to fry till light brown. Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry well..
- Add the tomato paste and…………all the dry spices. Fry on a medium flame till the oil separates..
- Add the tamarind water and bring it to a boil. Add the okra and eggplants and simmer, covered on a low flame till they are half done..
- Now add the coconut milk and bring it to a boil..
- Drop in the fried fish head. Cover and continue to simmer for a further 2 minutes……….or till the oil starts to rise on the top..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves..
If you find this Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.