Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Boiled yam with palm oil and catfish pepper soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boiled yam with palm oil and catfish pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled yam with palm oil and catfish pepper soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled yam with palm oil and catfish pepper soup recipe. You can have boiled yam with palm oil and catfish pepper soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Boiled yam with palm oil and catfish pepper soup:
- You need 1/2 of tuber of yam 4 table spoon of palm oil.
- Take 2 of table spoon of salt.
- Prepare of water.
- Take 2 of table spoon of dry pepper.
- You need 1 of table spoon of dry crayfish.
- You need 2 cube of maggi seasoning.
- Use 1 of big catfish.
- Provide 2 of table spoon pepper soup spices.
Steps to make Boiled yam with palm oil and catfish pepper soup:
- Peel the yam and wash thoroughly.
- Put in a pot with enough water add salt to taste allow to boil for 15 minutes.
- Add 2 big cups of water in a pot and add the dry pepper, crayfish,a pinch of salt and the pepper soup spices and allow to boil for 10 minutes.
- Use warm water and salt to wash the catfish thoroughly.
- Add the fish into the pot of pepper soup spices on the cooker and allow to boil for 10 minutes.
- Serve the boiled yam separately in a plate,pepper soup in a soup boil and put the palm oil in a saucer with a pinch of salt.
- Ready to be served.
If you find this Boiled yam with palm oil and catfish pepper soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.