Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy air-fried curry flavoured chicken breast recipe. To make easy air-fried curry flavoured chicken breast you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast:
- Use 1 of Chicken breast.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Marinate:-.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 dash of Pepper.
Steps to make Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast:
- Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise, and slice diagonally into pieces. Pound with a meat pounder or rolling pin and make it thinner. This helps the chicken become tender..
- Marinate chicken pieces in a bowl with the marinate ingredients. Leave in fridge and marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Heat up air fryer at 180C for 4mins..
- Just before cooking, mix in beaten egg and mayonnaise into marinated chicken..
- Arrange chicken pieces on heated grilling pan (I sprayed some oil on the grilling pan for easier cleaning later). Air-fry 8 minutes. Turn the chicken pieces and air-fry for another 6mins..
- Viola! Kitchen smells good and chicken is done! Time to watch Korean dramas!.
If you find this Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.