Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian egg curry recipe. To make indian egg curry you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Egg Curry:
- Take of Onion: 1 Large.
- Provide of Tomato: 1 large.
- Use of Green Chili: 1 large.
- Use of Eggs: 3 boiled (whites and yolk separated).
- Prepare of Red chili: half table spoon.
- Use 1 tea spoon of Salt:.
- Take 1/4 tea spoon of Turmeric:.
- Get 1/2 tea spoon of Cumin powder:.
- Provide 1/2 tea spoon of Coriander powder:.
- Provide 1/2 tea spoon of Chaat Masala:.
- You need 1 of Chicken stock cube:.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of Oil:.
Steps to make Indian Egg Curry:
- Fry onions.
- Add tomato and green chili.
- Add the rest of the spices and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add egg yolk and mash, add water to make the curry.
- Once done add egg whites.
- Serve with roti, naan, bun or pauv.
If you find this Indian Egg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.