Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg paneer dhokla curry recipe. To cook egg paneer dhokla curry you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry:
- You need 1 cup of grated cottage cheese.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup of lentil paste (Bengal split gram).
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped green chilli.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Get 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 1/2 of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fennel powder.
- Get 1/3 tsp of Bengali garam masala powder.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 of small cardamon.
- You need 1/2 " of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tbsp of sour curd.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sugar.
- Use as taste of Salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of ghee.
Instructions to make Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry:
- Mix cheese, egg, lentil paste, Chopped green chilli, 1/4 tsp cumin powder 1/4 tsp ginger paste and salt together..
- Oil brushed into banana leaf & put the cheese mixture into it. Steamed for 20 minutes. Then keep aside for cooling & cut them into equal pieces..
- Heat a pan with 2 tbsp Ghee & fried the dhokla pieces..
- Now add more ghee into pan & fried onions and whole garam masala together for a few minutes. Then add tomato puree, all spices powder, ginger paste, salt, sugar & curd frying it properly..
- When Oil came out from masala then added dhokla pieces & hot water. Cooked it for 5-6 minutes..
If you find this Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.