Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked cajun bbq chicken legs recipe. You can cook oven baked cajun bbq chicken legs using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs:
- Provide 8-10 of chicken legs.
- Get 2 cups of bbq. Sauce; (sweet baby Ray).
- Get 21/2 Tbsp. of Holy Smoke bbq rub seasoning;(can only buy it in Tenn.
- Get of (You can use whatever bbq. Rub seasoning you want too.).
- Get 1 Tbsp. of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- Take 1/2 Tsp. of Each of kosher salt & freshly ground pepper.
Steps to make Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend together Cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning, salt & freshly ground black pepper..
- Coat chicken legs on all sides with Olive oil..
- Season chicken legs on all side with seasoning mixture..
- Place chicken legs skin side down on a baking sheet pan..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and turn the tempture up to 425 degrees..
- Coat tops of the chicken legs with bbq sauce using a basting brush..
- Using a spatula; flip the chicken legs over; being careful not to tear the skin..
- Coat the other side of the chicken legs with bbq sauce..
- Place back into the oven and cook for 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and repeat steps 8 thru 10 again..
- Place back into oven and cook for another 7 minutes or until chicken legs are crispy and parts are blackened; chicken legs are done..
- Reomve from oven and let cool down before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.