Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer In Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer In Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer in green curry recipe. You can have paneer in green curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer In Green Curry:
- Get 250 gms of paneer cubes.
- Provide 10-12 of cashew nuts soaked in water.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander leaves paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 8-10 of black pepper whole.
- Prepare 2-3 of cloves.
- Take 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1-2 tsp of sugar.
- Take As requried of Oil and salt.
Steps to make Paneer In Green Curry:
- In a mixer jar make a paste of cashew nut. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the paneer pieces until golden in colour..
- Take a bowl put curd, coriander paste, ginger paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder. Mix well..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seed, black pepper corn, cloves and bay leaves. Fry for few second. Add yoghurt mixture. Keep stirring for 3-4 minutes..
- Now add cashew nut paste. Cook for two minutes. When the gravy thickens add one cup water. Boil it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Add salt and sugar. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Now add paneer cubes. Cover with a lid. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Now switch the flame off. Garnish with fried paneer..
If you find this Paneer In Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.