Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer curry recipe. You can have paneer curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Curry:
- Provide 200gm of . Paneer.
- Take 2 of . Onion.
- Use 1 inch of . Ginger.
- Prepare 4 of . Garlic.
- Use 1 of . Tomato.
- Prepare 2 of . Green chilli.
- Provide as required of . Pea.
- Use 1 tsp of . Jeera powder.
- Take As per taste of . Red chili powder.
- You need as required of . Coriander powder.
- Take as needed of . Turmeric.
- You need As required of . Garam masala.
Steps to make Paneer Curry:
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and add 1 medium sized roughly chopped onion. Then add 11/2 tsp ginger, garlic paste, mix and 2 medium sized chopped tomato. Then add salt to taste and 2 green chillies chopped. Cover and cook until tomatoes soften a bit for 2-3 minutes..
- Open lid mix and switch the flame off. Once it's cool down blend it into a puree. Then keep the blended puree aside…. Now heat 2 tbsp oil and add 11/2 tsp cumin seeds and immediately pour the blended puree and mix it well. Add 2 tsp turmeric Powder. Cover and cook for 2-3 min,,,, so the spices cook along with puree. Open lid and cook on high flame and keep stirring..
- Now add paneer (200gm) cubes and green pea, add 1 cup water and mix it well. Cover and cook now for 5 min in high flame until oil surface out. Now add 1 tsp garam masala and mix it well. Cook for a minute more and then switch the flame off. The delicious paneer Curry is ready !!.
If you find this Paneer Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.