Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille recipe. To make baked ratatouille you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ratatouille:
- You need 4 of Bacon strips, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Use 1 large of onion, sliced.
- Use 1 can of (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with jalapenos.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Tomato paste.
- Get 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 large of garlic clove.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 large of eggplant, cubed. Salt the cubes in a colander for 1/2 hour. This draws out bitter moisture. Rinse and dry well..
- Get 4 medium of zucchini, sliced into 1/2 moons.
- Provide 1 large of green bell pepper.
- Use 8 of to 12 ozs cheese of choice.
Instructions to make Baked Ratatouille:
- In large skillet, cook bacon and onion together until bacon is crisp; drain. Add tomatoes, paste, oil garlic salt and Italian seasoning..
- Spread 1/2 the sauce into a greased 9-in X 2-in casserole. Layer1/2 of each vegetable and cheese. Repeat. Bake in 375°F oven (190 C) for 50 to 55 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Ratatouille recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.