Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Uttar dakshin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Uttar dakshin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Uttar dakshin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to uttar dakshin recipe. To cook uttar dakshin you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Uttar dakshin:
- You need 200 gm of kabuli chana.
- You need 1 cup of nutrela(soya).
- Prepare 2 of boiled potato.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tsp of everest chhola masala.
- You need as needed of Refined oil.
- You need 3 tsp of tamarind water.
- Prepare 2 of whole red chillies.
- Get 1/2 tsp of rai (black mustard).
- You need 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Uttar dakshin:
- Soak kabuli chana or chola overnight and boil. Keep aside..
- Soak soya granules in hot water till it becomes soft. Drain off water..
- Heat 2tsp oil in a pan and saute soya granules till golden. Keep aside..
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a wok/kadhai add chopped onions. Fry till golden. Then add chopped tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, salt and chola masala. Add water and cook the masala..
- Add boiled chola, boiled potato (cut in cubes) and soya granules. Mix well.
- Then add coconut milk. Bring to boil. Cook for 10 mins on low flame. Add tamarind water and stir.
- Tempering: heat 1tsp oil, add rye, whole red chillies and curry leaves. As it starts spluttering pour this into the curry..
- Serve hot with steamed rice or thick dosa..
- Note: u can make thick pancake with the dosa batter..
If you find this Uttar dakshin recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.