Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Pakora Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Pakora Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer pakora masala curry recipe. You can cook paneer pakora masala curry using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Pakora Masala Curry:
- Prepare For of making batter :.
- Take 1 bowl of besan.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare as per taste of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Take as required of Water.
- You need For of making curry :.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 " piece of ginger.
- Use 4-6 pods of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp. of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 2 of green chillies chopped finely.
- Get as per taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of coriander seeds powder.
- Get 1 piece of cinnamom.
- Get 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 4-6 of black pepper seeds.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 glass of water.
- Prepare As required of Cooking Oil for deep frying paneer pakora.
Steps to make Paneer Pakora Masala Curry:
- Mix all the ingredients for making batter in a mixing bowl and make a thick batter by adding water slowly..
- Cut the paneer in square pieces and dip in batter. Heat oil in a karahi and put paneer pieces dipped in batter in hot oil and deep fry till golden brown. Flip the side and fry from other side also..
- Like wise make all the pakodas..
- Wash, peel and chop onion, garlic, ginger, green chilli and tomatoes and make a paste in grinder along with cinnamon, cloves and black pepper seeds..
- Heat oil in a karahi. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter add grinded paste in it and let it simmer on low flame till it turn thick. Add salt, red chilli powder, coriander seeds powder and turmeric powder and mix well..
- Now add 1 glass water and let it boil. When it starts boiling slow the flame and let it simmer on low flame for 4-5 minutes. Now Add 1 tb spoon cream in it and mix..
- Now add paneer pakora in it and cook on low flame for 1 minute. Switch off the flame..
- Add garam masala and chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with chapatti or parantha garnished with remaining cream..
If you find this Paneer Pakora Masala Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.