Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pasta Beef Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta Beef Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Beef Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta beef casserole recipe. To cook pasta beef casserole you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pasta Beef Casserole:
- Use 1 lb of beef.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Take 5 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Use 2 cup of cheddar.
- Use 1 can of corn.
- Take 3 cup of egg noodles.
- Take 16 oz of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 of onion.
Steps to make Pasta Beef Casserole:
- preheat oven to 350Fº.
- Season beef using seasoning salt, salt, pepper, and table salt (Mrs. Dash). Adobo is a good sub for seasoning salt..
- In a skillet, cook beef until brown, drain..
- Cook the egg noodles by their instructions, drain..
- Place can of corn in smaller pot, cook just beyond crunchy..
- Lightly sautee the onions with a little olive oil, then add the garlic once the onions are nearly done..
- In a medium sized baking pan (9×9 in. or so as this will feed 4-6), layer half of the noodles, ricotta, corn, beef, onions, and a 1/3 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese then cover with 1/2 of the pasta…
- Repeat process for final layer then cover the pasta with the rest of cheddar cheese..
- Place aluminum foil over baking pan then place it in the oven for 25-30 min. then remove foil and let it cook for another 5-10 min. or until the cheddar browns.
If you find this Pasta Beef Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.