Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Mostaccioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mostaccioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mostaccioli recipe. To cook baked mostaccioli you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Mostaccioli:
- Prepare 3 cup of mostaccioli.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella.
- You need 2 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Provide 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of 10 oz jar philadelphia italian herb and cheese cooking creme.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
Instructions to make Baked Mostaccioli:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil pasta till desired tenderness.
- Brown ground beef and onion in pan.
- Add spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cooking creme, 1/2 cup mozzarella to ground beef. Stir 2 min, or till mozzarella is melted.
- Add cooked pasta to mixture, and stir until evenly coated.
- Pour pasta mixture in to a 2qt casserole and top with remaining cooking creme then sprinkle remaining mozzarella over entire dish.
- Cover dish and bake for 15min, then uncover and bake for 5 more minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Mostaccioli recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.