Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Ball with Curry and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Ball with Curry and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice ball with curry and cheese recipe. You can have rice ball with curry and cheese using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice Ball with Curry and Cheese:
- Get 1 of bowlful Plain cooked rice.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon Curry powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of ■ Fukujin-zuke (pickled vegetable medley).
- Prepare 15 grams of ■ Cream cheese.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ■ Parsley (fresh or dried).
- Get 1/2 tsp of ■ Extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 pinch of ■ Salt.
- Take 1 of to 2 shakes ■ Black pepper.
Steps to make Rice Ball with Curry and Cheese:
- Mince the fukujin-zuke, and dice the cheese into 7mm cubes. Chop the parsley finely..
- Sprinkle a generous amount of curry powder to the rice. Add the ■ ingredients and mix briskly. Form the rice balls..
If you find this Rice Ball with Curry and Cheese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.