Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Indian Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken curry recipe. You can cook indian chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Chicken Curry:
- Use 500 g of Small Chicken Pieces with Bone.
- Get 1 cup of Coconut pieces (dry or fresh).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Take 2 of large Onion sliced.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ginger garlic crushed.
- Take 1 of Medium Size Tomato.
- You need 5-6 of Green Chilli.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Hot red chilli powder (Bedgi).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Take 1 cup of Coriander Leaves.
- Get 8-9 of curry leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Indian Chicken Curry:
- Take 2 tbsp oil in deep Pan, add cumin seeds..
- Add chicken in pan and stir it well so oil will coat all over chicken..
- Add turmeric, few chopped leaves of coriander, salt in it. Again stir it until chicken gets white..
- Add 1/2 cup of water and put lid on it and cook it until it gets dry or 10-15 mins..
- Take another pan and add 2tbsp oil in it. As soon as oil gets hot add half sliced onion and red chilli in it and fry it until onion turns golden brown. Take fried onion and red chilli with remaining oil in pan and grind it with ginger garlic and 3tbsp of coriander. Grind it until it become smooth paste.
- Now take coconut slices and grind them too. Do not add any water or oil as we don't want to make paste. Let it be little coarse..
- Now let's turn to our gravy preparation..
- Take all remaining oil in pan, heat it on medium flame,.
- Add cumin seeds, curry leaves, and green chilli and let it get little fry. Later add remaining half portion of sliced onion and fry them till it starts getting light golden..
- Add coconut and roast them till it get golden colour..
- Add our onion ginger garlic paste. And sauté it well and wait till mixture starts seperating oil. At this point start adding our spice powder (except Garam Masala) one by one and let them cook for another 3-4 mins..
- Add curd in it and mix it well. Wait till water in curd get evaporate. This is time you add our cooked chicken in it. And stir it well so all mixture will coat chicken pieces. If you thing mixture is too dry add some water in it (1 cup).
- Do not put lid on it as we have already cooked our chicken before..
- Add salt (remember we have also added salt while cooking chicken. Add accordingly) tomato and Garam masala powder and give a nice stir. Let it cook for 3-5 mins more. Add chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot with naan or rice..
If you find this Indian Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.