Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Koya Dofu (Freeze-dried Tofu) Cheese Crackers Curry Flavored recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Koya Dofu (Freeze-dried Tofu) Cheese Crackers Curry Flavored recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Koya Dofu (Freeze-dried Tofu) Cheese Crackers Curry Flavored recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to koya dofu (freeze-dried tofu) cheese crackers curry flavored recipe. You can cook koya dofu (freeze-dried tofu) cheese crackers curry flavored using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Koya Dofu (Freeze-dried Tofu) Cheese Crackers Curry Flavored:
- Prepare 2 of ☆Dried koya dofu (see.
- Get 30 grams of ☆Flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of ☆Grated cheese.
- Get 1/3 tsp of or (to taste) ☆Curry powder.
- Get 1 dash of ☆Salt.
- Use 20 grams of Butter.
- Take 30 ml of Cold water.
Instructions to make Koya Dofu (Freeze-dried Tofu) Cheese Crackers Curry Flavored:
- Grate the dried koya dofu into powder. Mix with the ingredients. If you put it all into a plastic bag and shake it, you don't need to sift..
- Add the butter and incorporate with a fork, until the mixture is crumbly. Add cold water and form into a one mass..
- It's very floury but will gradually come together. When it forms one ball, wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. (You can omit this step.).
- Spread out plastic wrap, and roll the dough out to about 3mm thickness on it. Score the dough with a knife, and makes several holes with a fork..
- Bake the crackers in a preheated 360°F/180°C oven for 15-20 minutes. They're crispy and crunchy, great as drinking appetizers, and you can't stop eating them..
- If you use sugar instead of the grated cheese and cinnamon instead of curry powder, the same dough can be made into sweet cookies. Try adding cocoa powder or matcha. It can be varied in many ways..
If you find this Koya Dofu (Freeze-dried Tofu) Cheese Crackers Curry Flavored recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.