Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bean and Bacon Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bean and Bacon Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bean and Bacon Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bean and bacon soup recipe. You can have bean and bacon soup using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bean and Bacon Soup:
- You need 1 lb. of bacon, diced.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 1 cup of carrots, diced.
- Take 1 cup of celery, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 3 (15.5 oz.) of cans Great Northern beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz.) of can Tomato sauce.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Bean and Bacon Soup:
- Dice bacon and cook over medium high heat in a large Dutch oven..
- When cooked and crispy, place in a paper towel lined bowl and set aside..
- Dice onion, carrots and celery..
- Leave 2 Tbsp. of the bacon grease in pot and saute diced onion, celery, carrots and garlic until tender..
- Add in beans, chicken broth and salt and pepper. You do not need that much salt as the bacon will be salty already..
- Heat to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 1 hour..
- Open lid and bask in the aroma… :).
- Using a ladle, remove half of soup and place in a blender, blend on low until incorporated..
- Place back into pot and add the can of tomato sauce and 3/4 of the cooked bacon..
- Continue to heat on low until soup is warm and bubbly..
- Top with remaining bacon. Enjoy!.
If you find this Bean and Bacon Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.