Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer/Spinach & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer/Spinach & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer/spinach & cottage cheese curry recipe. You can cook palak paneer/spinach & cottage cheese curry using 12 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer/Spinach & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- You need 200 Grams of Paneer , cut into cubes.
- Use bunches 2 Bunch of Spinach , large.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Medium , finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Use 1 of Tomato Large , finely chopped.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Take 2.5 Cups of Water.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Coriander Dhaniya / Powder.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Get To Taste of Salt.
- Take 2 Pinchs of Turmeric Haldi / Powder.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer/Spinach & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Roughly chop the spinach leaves, and wash properly under running water..
- In a pressure cooker, add the leaves and the water. Also add a pinch of salt. Pressure cook this: 3-4 whistle..
- Meanwhile, cut and chop the other ingredients..
- Once the spinach is done, drain it under a big bowl. Save the green spinach water, as it will be used to cook the main gravy..
- In a non-stick wok, heat oil and lightly fry the paneer cubes, till the panner-water evaporates. Remove and keep aside..
- In the same wok, add butter..
- Now add onion and ginger-garlic paste. Sauté for 1-2mins..
- To this, also put garam a masala, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and salt..
- After a min, add in the tomatoes..
- Fry this properly on medium heat, till oil leaves the masala. Still will take about 6-7 mins (maybe a little more)..
- Now add in the boiled spinach. Mix well..
- Add about 3-4 tbsp of the spinach water. Boil, and then simmer for 2-3 mins..
- It is important to cook the spinach properly. A rookie mistake is to add the panner while the spinach is still raw-ish..
- Keep adding water little-by-little, if required..
- Once you are satisfied that the spinach is done, add in the fried paneer cubes..
- Mix well. Add about 1/2 cup spinach water and boil. Add more salt if required..
- Bring the flame down to low, and let the gravy simmer for 4-5 mins..
- Once you have reached the desired consistency (should be a thickish gravy), turn off the heat..
- Palak Paneer can be paired with rotis or rice. If you like, you can add some more butter just before serving. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Palak Paneer/Spinach & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.