Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry recipe. To cook mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry:
- Take 5 nos of Tomatoes -.
- Take 2 nos of onions -.
- Use 2 tsps of Saunf -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder -.
- Provide 3 tbsps of Kashmiri chilli powder -.
- Prepare 1 of Paneer – slab cut into cubes.
- Take 1 cup of green peas Boiled -.
- Get 1 bunch of Coriander leaves -.
- Take 1 tsp of Jeera seeds -.
- You need 15 cloves of garlic -.
- Use 1 inch of Ginger – finely chopped piece.
- Provide 50 gm of Butter -.
- Use 3 tsps of Coriander powder -.
- Take half cup of Milk cream / -.
- Get of Sunflower oil.
- You need 2 tbsps of methi Kauri dried -.
Instructions to make Mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry:
- Melt about 25 gm of butter in a pan. Add the dried kauri methi and sauté till they turn brown. Add the jeera next and fry till they brown..
- Add the chopped ginger and garlic and saunf and sauté for a minute..
- Next, add the chopped onions and sauté till they are translucent..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and sauté till they cook..
- Next let the mix cool. Once it cools, put in a blender and blend till it becomes a gravy with small chunks..
- Now, melt the remaining butter and a few tsp of sunflower oil and add the green peas and sauté for a minute..
- Add turmeric, coriander powder, and the Kashmiri chilli. Then add the mix from the blender into it and let it boil..
- Once it boils for a while, the oil and the curry separates. That's when you add the paneer and fresh cream and let it soak the gravy for a minute or two..
- Turn off the hear and garnish with fresh corriander leaves..
If you find this Mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.