Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green channa-cheese curry,methi -aloo,fruit yogurt,sautéed veg,mint riata,rice,fresh fruits,lassi recipe. To cook green channa-cheese curry,methi -aloo,fruit yogurt,sautéed veg,mint riata,rice,fresh fruits,lassi you need 37 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi:
- Provide 3 cups of Fresh hara Channa.
- Prepare 300 gm of Paneer 1/2 inch cubes 300 grams.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 large of Onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Ginger paste.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Take 2-3 of Green chillies slit.
- Prepare 2 medium of Tomatoes quartered.
- Provide of for chanamasala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Pomegranate seeds (anardana).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Coriander seeds.
- Get 2 of Whole dry red chillies.
- Get of For Aloo Methi Sabji..
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Provide 2 of dried red chillies.
- Use 1/2 of red onion, finely chopped.
- Use 2 of Thai green chillies, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Use 1 bunch of methi leaves, about 1 1/2 cups when chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Provide to taste of salt,.
- You need of For fruit yogurt.
- Get 5-6 of strawberries mashed.
- You need 3/4- 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped mixed fruits(Apple,orange,pomegrante seeds).
- You need to taste of Honey.
Steps to make Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi:
- Cook green chana in three cups of water with salt for twenty to twenty five minutes or pressure cook for five minutes. Drain and reserve cooking liquor. Coarsely powder all the ingredients of chana masala. Heat three tablespoons of oil in an iron kadhai and add cumin seeds. When they change colour, add onions and sauté till pink. Add ginger paste, garlic paste, powdered chana masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and half the cumin powder..
- Add boiled green chana with the reserved cooking liquor and one cup of water. Add salt, garam masala powder and let it cook for five to six minutes. In another pan, heat the remaining oil, add slit green chillies, remaining cumin powder and tomatoes..
- Cook for a minute and add to the green chana mixture in the kadhai. Stir and allow cook on low heat till almost dry. Add paneer cubes, stir gently and continue to cook for another two minutes. Serve hot..
- For Aloo-Methi Sabji…Wash the methi leaves thoroughly and cut the stems near the roots and discard. Chop the rest, place in a bowl and add about 2 tsp salt to it. Mix well and keep aside. Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add the cumin seeds, asafoetida and dried red chillies. Once the cumin and chilli start to turn colour, add the onion and green chillies. Sauté till the onions start to become soft..
- Add the potatoes, give it a quick stir to mix everything together, cover and cook over low heat for 7-8 minutes, till the potatoes are almost tender..
- Now squeeze the methi leaves to take out any water from them. Add to the pan with the potatoes. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, Kashmiri chilli powder and salt. Give it a quick stir and let it cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and serve hot..
- For Fruit Yogurt…In a bowl mash berries with a fork to release their natural juice and sweetness..
- Add in yogurt,all chopped fruits and stir until combine. Test for sweetness and add in a drizzle of honey or maple syrup to your desired sweetness. Stir.Serve chilled..
- Now in a plate arrange all dishes,chapattis,rice,fresh fruits,salad and masala lassi..
If you find this Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.