Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #Malai &cheese kofta curry#Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Malai &cheese kofta curry#Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to #malai &cheese kofta curry#curry recipe. To make #malai &cheese kofta curry#curry you only need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook #Malai &cheese kofta curry#Curry:
- Use 1 cup of Grated Cheese.
- Get 3-4 of Boiled potatoes.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Thick malai.
- You need a hand ful of Cashew nuts chopped.
- Provide a few of Raisin.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of Corn flour.
- You need 2 big of Onion.
- Take 2-3 big of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- Take a few of Coriander leaves.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 of Green chilli.
- Use 7-8 of Black pepper corns.
- Get as needed of Bay leaf, cardmum(green.
- You need 2-3 of ,black 1), cinamen stick 1inch, mace(javitri1).
- Get 1 of Dry red chilli.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of freshCream.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 2 tbs of Butter or desi ghee.
- Take as needed of Olive oil or desi ghee.
- Provide as needed of Queen of herbs Holi basil (Tulsi) fo' garnishing.
Instructions to make #Malai &cheese kofta curry#Curry:
- First of all take a wok or a pan and heat some butter in it..splutter cumin, put bay leaf, both types cardmum, cinamen stick, mace(javitri), black pepper corn dry red chilli and roast fo' 1 minute then add chopped onion, ginger, green chilli and stir fry till onion get translucent..add chopped tomatoes, cashew and cook till the rawness of tomatoes gone.. Flame off..let the mixture parcially cool down.
- Blend the stir fry mixture in a blender jar(remove the bay leaf and dry red chilli from the mixture before blending) and strain with the help of a strainer by adding little water to get the smooth silky gravy.
- Transfer the mixture again in wok and let it simmer fo' about 10 minutes at very slow flame.. Pour cream little bit of sugar and mix gently.
- Take boil and mashed potatoes, grated cheese, chopped coriander leaves, chopped ginger and mix corn flour, salt, black pepper, chopped green chilli.. Make a dough like consistency.
- Take a small portion of dough, press it on yo'r palm, make a cavity (pit) like, put little bit of thick malai and 1raisin and 2-3chopped cashewnut pieces and fold..make oval type shape koftas of the whole dough by stuffing little malai, raisins and cashewnuts in it.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry all the koftas on medium flame till golden in colour..remove out of oil and spread on a paper towel.
- Transfer the gravy in a serving bowl, set koftas and pour some gravy over koftas.. Garnish with holy basil leaves and drizzle a spoon of fresh cream and set dry roasted red chilli.
- Yo'r malai&cheese kofta curry is done.
- Serve hot with lachha pratha, naan or fried rice.
If you find this #Malai &cheese kofta curry#Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.