Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach cheese curry (Green Curry paste) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach cheese curry (Green Curry paste) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach cheese curry (green curry paste) recipe. To cook spinach cheese curry (green curry paste) you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach cheese curry (Green Curry paste):
- Prepare 5 Cups of chopped Spinach (Palak).
- Prepare Few of mint leaves (optional,added for flavour).
- Get 1/2 cup of Paneer (cubed into 1/2-inch pieces).
- Use 4-5 cloves of crushed Garlic.
- Get 1-2 of small Green Chillies, seeded and chopped.
- Use 1/2 inch of Ginger, finely chopped.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 5 of cashew nuts.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander and cumin powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 1 Scoop of Butter.
- Get Pinch of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Spinach cheese curry (Green Curry paste):
- Blanch the spinach and wash with cold water. Extremely cold water to retain the beautiful colour..
- Blend together spinach, mint leaves and 1 small cube butter. (The butter also helps to retain the green colour) with garlic, ginger, green chilli to a smooth paste. Don't add any water while blending.Set aside..
- In a pan heat up oil add Cumin seeds, Ginger, Garlic, Green chillies and onion..
- Cook everything until onion turns light brown. Boil the cashew and tomatoes and grind it to a puree..
- To the pan Add the tomato mixture together with turmeric,chilli powder, salt and garam masala. Cook this entire mixture for 6-8 mins..
- Mix in the spinach pure, paneer cubes and only cook for 2-3 minutes as cooking it further looses the colour. But make sure thoroughly..
- Top most Ghee Tadka:For Tadka heat a tbsp of ghee, once hot add chilli powder and pinch of asafoetida and set aside..
- Pour the ghee tadka on spinach bowl and Serve hot with naan, roti..
- Tip: It can be made prior to a party or for any get together and can be preserved up to a week by storing in a clean glass jar..
If you find this Spinach cheese curry (Green Curry paste) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.