Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer Chatpata (Delicious Cottage Cheese Curry Vegetable) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Chatpata (Delicious Cottage Cheese Curry Vegetable) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Chatpata (Delicious Cottage Cheese Curry Vegetable) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer chatpata (delicious cottage cheese curry vegetable) recipe. To make paneer chatpata (delicious cottage cheese curry vegetable) you only need 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Chatpata (Delicious Cottage Cheese Curry Vegetable):
- Get 250 gm of Paneer (Cottage cheese).
- Provide 3 of Small Onions.
- Provide 3 of Medium Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Small Capsicum (Green Bell Pepper/Shimla Mirchi).
- Provide 5 of Cashewnuts.
- Use 4 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Bedgi Red chilli powder …….to be adjusted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Paav Bhaaji masala / Garam Masala (as per choice).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves).
- Provide 2 tbs of Fresh Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 tbs of Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Butter.
- Use 2 tbs of Oil for tempering.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Paneer Chatpata (Delicious Cottage Cheese Curry Vegetable):
- To make Paneer Chatpata, first start with finely chopping two of the given onions and cutting the third onion into medium sized cubes. Cube the capsicum and keep aside..
- Grind the ginger and garlic into a fine paste. Grind the cashewnuts with the tomatoes to make a smooth puree..
- Heat together the oil and butter in a saucepan and add the cumin seeds to it. When they crackle add the finely chopped onions and saute till transparent..
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and saute. Cover and cook for a while..
- Add the cubed capsicum and onion and mix well. Saute, cover and cook again till they turn soft. Add all the mentioned spice powders except the garam masala and mix..
- When the onions and capsicum are soft, add the tomato and cashewnuts puree and mix well. Add salt to taste and sugar as well..
- Cover and cook till gravy thickens. When tomatoes are cooked, add about 1/4 cup of water to the thickened gravy. Bring to a boil..
- On a medium hot griddle, spread the kasuri methi for a while till it becomes crisp. Crush with fingers and add to above gravy and mix. Add the paav bhaaji masala too and give it a good stir..
- Cut the paneer into medium sized cubes. Add to the gravy. Check seasoning and add some water too if required to adjust the consistency of the gravy..
- Add the cream and garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with Khastaa Parathaas or Jeera Rice..
If you find this Paneer Chatpata (Delicious Cottage Cheese Curry Vegetable) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.