Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer(spinach and cottage cheese curry) recipe. You can cook palak paneer(spinach and cottage cheese curry) using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry):
- Provide 3 cups of chopped palak.
- Take 150 gms of paneer.
- Get 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 of green chillies paste.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 7-8 of roasted cashewnuts.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of kasoori methi.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajwain(carom seeds).
- You need 3 of green cardamoms.
- Use 3-4 of cloves.
- Provide 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Use 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
Instructions to make Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry):
- Chop the palak (spinach)roughly.Wash and drain the leaves.Boil 2 cups water with little salt.Just dip the chopped leaves,blanch and drain the leaves.Immediately transfer the leaves to cold water to retain it's green colour.Drain again after sometime.Puree the blanched spinach with 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste,green chillies and chopped tomato..
- Heat oil. Lightly fry the paneer. Sprinkle ajwain and half crushed whole garam masala.When they splutter,add chopped onion and fry till golden brown.Add ginger garlic paste and fry.Add little water from the blanched spinach.Now add the pureed spinach,fresh cream,red chilli powder,kitchen king masala and salt to taste.Add the paneer and toss. Sprinkle ghee,crushed kasoori methi and garam masala.Add few broken roasted cashewnuts and serve hot with any Indian flat bread..
If you find this Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.