Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheese paneer kofta curry (Jain) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheese paneer kofta curry (Jain) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese paneer kofta curry (Jain) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese paneer kofta curry (jain) recipe. You can cook cheese paneer kofta curry (jain) using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese paneer kofta curry (Jain):
- You need for of gravy:.
- Provide 5 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 spoons of oil.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- Take 1 of mace (javantri).
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Get 5 of cashew nuts.
- Use 2 of almonds.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of black cardamom (badi elaichi).
- Provide 6 of pepper corns.
- Use 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Take 1 spoon of coriander seeds.
- You need 1/2 spoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 spoon of fenugreek seeds.
- You need for of paneer cheese kofta:.
- Prepare 250 gms of paneer.
- Use 3-4 cubes of cheese.
- Get as required of Oil to fry.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 spoon of pepper powder.
- Provide for of cooking Curry:.
- Provide 1 spoon of kasuri methi.
- Use 2 spoons of Chopped green bell pepper.
- Take 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 8 spoons of Ghee or butter.
- You need 1 spoon of cream.
- Prepare 1 spoon of fresh coriander chopped.
Instructions to make Cheese paneer kofta curry (Jain):
- Gravy: Wash tomato and in a vessel put all gravy ingredients,then heat oil and pour on gravy ingredient then in pressure cooker boil all till two whistles..
- Then make a smooth paste of boiled gravy ingredients in mixture grinder..
- Kofta: Add salt and pepper to paneer, mash if and make smooth dough make 5 equal balls,grate cheese and keep a side,then take a ball in palm flat it as disk and put cheese and cover and make a ball..
- Then fry the cheese paneer kofta till golden brown,then keep keep aside..
- Curry: Put ghee or butter in wok,then add chopped bell pepper and curry leaves let it cook for minute..
- Then add chilli powder, gravy and salt as per taste and cook till ghee separates..
- Lastly add kasuri methi and cream and cook for 2 minutes..
- Then while serving in a plate put kofta and curry.Garnish with fresh coriander.Serve hot with chapati, Missi roti, naan or any Indian breads..
- Tip: if you want to add onion you can add in gravy chopped onion and ginger,then cook gravy.You can stuff dry fruits and make shahi paneer kofta..
If you find this Cheese paneer kofta curry (Jain) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.