Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe. To cook bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry):
- Take 5-6 pieces of rohu fish (peeled and de scaled).
- Provide 2 of potatoes (cut in wedges).
- Prepare 1 of onion (cut in slices).
- Prepare 3 of green chilies.
- Get 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 1/2 of tbspCumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- You need 1 of bay leaf(optional).
Instructions to make Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry):
- Mix the raw fishes with salt and turmeric.
- Fry the fish in hot mustard oil, both sides.
- Keep the fishes aside once fried, add some more oil in pan and add potatoes to fry.
- After the potatoes are done, pour some more oil and fry the onion with chillies.
- Add bay leaf, ginger paste, turmeric and cumin powder and stir well and salt to taste.
- Now pour in a cup of warm water on the mixture and add on the fried potatoes and cover and simmer it.
- Once the mixture comes to boil add the fried fish.
- Serve it with steamed rice.
If you find this Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.