Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. To make fish curry you need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish curry:
- You need 6 of rohu fish pieces.
- You need 4 tsp of Ginger and garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Panch phoron.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 250 ml of Mustard oil.
Steps to make Fish curry:
- At first marinate the fish steak with turmeric and salt. Thereafter deep fry them in mustard oil.keep aside the fried fish..
- Then take another deep bottom pan, add 5 tbsp of oil.Thereafter, add paanch phoron.Then add onion paste,fry until golden brown.Next add onion paste,cumin and coriander powderstir fry.Add turmeric powder,salt and tomato paste.simmer the heat and fry until aroma come out.Add water then fish, cover it.After 10 minutes switch off the heat. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Fish curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.