Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry recipe. To make chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry:
- Use 300 gm of paneer.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of jeera / cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sabzi masala.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need As required of Water.
- You need As required of refined oil.
Steps to make Chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry:
- Crush the paneer and make balls out of it. Deep fry these balls in oil till golden brown from outside. Set it aside..
- Take kadhai. Add some oil. Add the bay leaf, add ginger garlic paste with chopped Tomatoes and Onion..
- Fry till raw smell goes off. Add all the powder masalas including salt..
- Add some water. Cook till u see the oil separating. Add the fried cheese balls and add some water. Cook for 10 mins in low flame. Adjust salt accordingly. Serve..
If you find this Chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.