Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Cheese Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Cheese Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach cheese kofta curry recipe. To make spinach cheese kofta curry you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach Cheese Kofta Curry:
- Take of For koftas:.
- Provide 1 cup of Spinach.
- You need 100 grams of Cottage Cheese.
- Provide to taste of Salt and chilli according.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Gramflour.
- Provide of as required Oil for frying.
- Use of For Gravy ingredients :.
- You need 2 cups of Tomato roughly chopped.
- Provide 2 of medium Onions roughly chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 of green cardamoms.
- You need to taste of Salt and green chilli powder according.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Use 1/3 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of each Butter and cream.
Instructions to make Spinach Cheese Kofta Curry:
- Wash the spinach leaves and blanch them in eight cups of boiling water for two to three minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water. Squeeze out the excess water and cool.Transfer into a deep bowl..
- Heat two tablespoons butter in a non stick pan, add the cardamoms, giner-garlic and green chillies and saute. Add the gram flour and continue to saute for one to two minutes. Add half of turmeric powder and stir..
- Add the spinach and salt saute, stirring continuously, until the mixture is dry and begins to leave the sides of the pan. Set aside to cool. Divide into equal portions..
- Gently slide in the spinach balls, two at a time, and deep fry on low heat for two to three minutes or till golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper..
- Heat butter in a pan. Puree the onions tomatoes till smooth. Saute puree in butter till fat releases. Add ginger garlic paste and saute again. Add all spices too..
- Add the cream and cook for two minutes more. Gravy is ready. Keep aside..
- While serving, pour gravy into a serving dish. Place the koftas on the gravies and garnish with cream and coriander leaves. Serve immediately..
If you find this Spinach Cheese Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.