Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe. You can have super easy japanese curry rice- pressure cooker using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker:
- You need 1/2 pound of meat (beef shank preferred, ok with stew meat, chicken, pork shoulder).
- Use 1-2 of yellow onion.
- Use 1-2 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of each of a few vegetable (potato, cauliflower, mushroom, kabocha, celery,etc).
- Get 3-4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Use 1 of chilli pepper like Serrano pepper or habanero pepper.
- Prepare 5-7 of Japanese curry cubes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each of Worcestershire (optional) and soy sauce.
Instructions to make Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker:
- Slice onion, chop vegetables in bite sizes then sump them in pressure cooker. Chop meat in bite size and add to the pot..
- Add chopped garlic and curry cubes. You can also add curry powder if you like spicy. Add 1and 1/2 cup water. Cook for 50 minutes per manufacturer’s instruction..
- Add Worcestershire and soy sauce. Worcestershire is very useful for many types dish to add umami. Adjust taste. Add more cubes spicy and thicker curry is preferred. Serve with rice..
If you find this Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.