Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer cheese kofta curry recipe. You can have paneer cheese kofta curry using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry:
- Use For of kofta–.
- You need 1 cup of Boiled and mashed Potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of grated Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated Paneer.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take as required of Oil for frying koftas.
- Use For of gravy–.
- Use 250 gms of peeled and sliced onions.
- Prepare 250 gms of sliced Tomatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 10-15 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 2 small stick of cinnamon.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2 cloves of (Lavang).
- Provide 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Provide 2 cups of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of oil.
Steps to make Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry:
- Heat 1tbs oil in wok add onion garlic ginger 1 cardamom 1 cinnamon stick cumin tomato poppy seeds sesame seeds melon seeds. And saute now cover with lid cook until tomato turns soft. Now let the mixture Cool down then grind into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in wok add bay leaf green cardamom cinnamon stick and add ground gravy and saute until the oil separates from gravy now add garam masala salt red chilli powder coriander powder turmeric and dried fenugreek leaves mix well now add tomato ketchup and milk stir continuously and bring boil keep gravy aside.
- For kofta mix all ingredients and make small balls and deep fry them until golden brown.
- While serving pour hot gravy over the kofta and garnish with coriander leaves onion rings.
If you find this Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.