Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheeseburger soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheeseburger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheeseburger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger soup recipe. To cook cheeseburger soup you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger soup:
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Take 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded or diced carrots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced celery.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Use 4 tbsp of butter divided.
- Provide 3 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 cup of peeled and diced potatoes.
- Get 2 cup of velveta cubed.
- Get 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Instructions to make Cheeseburger soup:
- Brown the ground beef on a 3 quart saucepan. Drain and set aside..
- Saute until tender..
- In the same saucepan add 1Tbs butter and add onion, shredded carrots, parsley flakes, basil and celery..
- Add broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 min. our until potatoes are tender..
- In a small skillet melt remaining butter (3 Tbs) and add the flour..
- Add to the soup and bring to a boil. cook and stir for 2 min. reduce heat to low..
- Stir in the cheese, milk, salt and pepper..
- Cook and stir for 3-5 min or until bubbly..
- Cook and stir until the cheese melts. Remove from heat and blend in sour cream..
If you find this Cheeseburger soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.