Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mushroom Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom soup recipe. You can have mushroom soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Soup:
- You need 4 oz of mushrooms.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Get 1 oz of butter.
- Take 1 oz of plain flour.
- Prepare 250 ml of hot water.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of stock cube (chicken or veg).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
Instructions to make Mushroom Soup:
- Peel and finely chop the onion and wash and finely chop mushroom. I’ve blitzed them in a food processor..
- Melt butter in a pan and add chopped onion and mushroom – cook gently over low heat until softened but not brown (5 mins). Stir in flour and remove from heat after a couple of minutes..
- Dissolve stock cube in hot water and gradually add to the vegetables, stirring well..
- Add milk to the pan and return to heat. Stir until mixture boils then reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 mins..
- Add salt and pepper to season. Serve with chopped parsley (if you have it) and crusty bread. I’ve served mine with some homemade cheese and pesto bread 😊.
If you find this Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.