Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Butter Masala Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter Masala Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butter masala dosa recipe. To make butter masala dosa you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butter Masala Dosa:
- Provide 3/4 cup of urad dal.
- Use 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Use For of For stuffing–.
- Provide 2 tsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get Few of curry leaves.
- Provide 5 of Boiled potatoes.
- You need 2 of chopped onions.
- Use 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of chopped capsicum.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 3/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare as required of chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Butter Masala Dosa:
- Soak urad dal with 1 tsp fenugreek seeds and rice overnight separately. In morning. Grind both separately with help of some water. The batter must be granulated. Not completely smooth. Mix them together and whisk it in a single direction for about 15 minutes. Then rest it in hot place for 5 to 6 hours in summers..
- For stuffing. Heat a pan. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves to it. After sputtering add onion and cook it for 2 minutes. Then add capsicum and Tomatoes to it add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and mix it and cook it for about 2 minutes. Add boiled and mashed potatoes in it. And cook it for about 5 minutes. Add chaat masala and chopped coriander leaves. Give it a good mix. Stuffing ready..
- After 6 hours. Expose fermented batter and mix it in the same direction for 5 minutes. Add salt to it. Ready to make dosa..
- Heat a tawa. Sprinkle water and clean it with a cloth. Put some batter on tawa and spread it in a round way as thin as you do. After 1 minute put a small cube of butter on top and spread it all over. Add chopped onion, tomatoes and potatoes stuffing and some kasori methi and chaat masala. Mix them all together. Fold it. And enjoy it with sambar or coconut sauce..
If you find this Butter Masala Dosa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.