Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese kofta curry recipe. You can cook cheese kofta curry using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese Kofta Curry:
- Take of Kofta.
- Use 5-6 of Potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped green chillies and ginger (see recipe).
- Prepare 200 gm of Paneer scrapped.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Use 3-4 of cheese slices cut it into 9 pieces.
- Get of Gravy.
- Provide 2 of medium size onion.
- Get 2 of medium size Tomato.
- Use 6-7 of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 of Small piece of ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 4-5 tbsp of cream.
Instructions to make Cheese Kofta Curry:
- Collect Kofta's ingredients. Cut the cheese into 9 pieces. Fold pieces into small pieces..
- Mix it well. Mash it properly. Stuff the cheese and roll it in the ball shape..
- Take a pan, add Ghee, piece of ginger, garlic, onion and green chillies. Once onion is sauteed, add tomatoes and cook it on low flame..
- Once it is cool, run it in the blender. Strain it..
- Take a corn starch. Put the kofta one by one and apply corn starch evenly..
- Fry it on medium-low flame..
- Take a pan. Add oil, once oil is hot, add red chilli powder and quickly add the gravy. Add garam masala and salt..
- Add cream. Once it is ready, pour it on the koftas and serve hot..
If you find this Cheese Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.