Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cottage cheese kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cottage cheese kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cottage cheese kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cottage cheese kofta curry recipe. You can cook cottage cheese kofta curry using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cottage cheese kofta curry:
- Take As required of Homemade cottage cheese from 1 Lt milk.
- Provide as needed of Whey water.
- Provide 9-10 of cashews.
- You need 7-8 of raisins.
- Take 1 tsp of Mixed melon seeds/ charmogoj.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of cumin+ ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide of For cheese kofta binding masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin and ginger paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ghee.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of green chilli paste/ red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use of For tempering.
- Get 1 inch of " cinnamon.
- Get 2 of green cardamoms.
- You need 1 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 of cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of ghee+1 tsp white oil for cooking.
Steps to make Cottage cheese kofta curry:
- First smashed cottage cheese well, then add all ingredients under kofta binding ingredients along with all-purpose flour and make a fine paste by hand. Then make small balls like your choices..
- Deep fried the balls in low-medium heat untill golden brown. Soaked extra oil using paper towel after frying..
- Blend cashew, raisin, other seeds with little whey water. Then add curd into it and also blend curd along with this. Keep aside the paste for later use..
- Heat a pan with ghee+ oil. Add tempering, when nice flavours has come then add ginger+ cumin paste. Cook for 2-3 mins with little whey water. Then add blended curd paste and other rest of spices and salt. Cook low flame untill raw smell has gone from gravy and spices flavours comes out. It takes 6-7 mins..
- Add 2 cups hot whey water along with koftas into it. Cook high flame for another 5-7 minutes. Adjust seasoning one more time before switch off gas in this point of time..
- Switch off gas and keep it standing time at least for 2-3 hrs..
If you find this Cottage cheese kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.