Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's Fried Curry Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Fried Curry Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's fried curry pasta recipe. To cook mom's fried curry pasta you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Fried Curry Pasta:
- Prepare 200 g of Penne or Macaroni.
- Get of [Curry Paste].
- Use 40 g of Yellow Onions (diced).
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 20 g of Ginger (minced).
- Use 30 g of Fresh Coriander (finely chopped, stem and leaves separated).
- Use 1-2 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need as needed of Olive Oil.
- Use as needed of Salt.
- Provide of If needed Water (or reuse pasta water).
- Prepare of [Optional].
- Prepare as needed of Blue Cheese Dip (see my recipe).
Steps to make Mom's Fried Curry Pasta:
- PASTA; heat a pot of water until boiling, add 2-3 pinches of Salt and 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil. Add the Pasta and cook until aldente. Remove, strain and set aside..
- CURRY PASTE; add 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a hot wok. Fry one at a time, until each becomes fragrant, Onions, Garlic, Ginger and Coriander Stems. Then add one at a time, mixing each one well, Curry Powder, Ketchup and Worcestershire Sauce. Add Salt to taste. If the Paste Looks dry, add water if necessary..
- ASSEMBLY; add the Pasta to the wok and mix well, then add the Coriander Leaves and mix well. Serve on a plate with Blue Cheese Dip and garnish with Coriander Leaves..
- I made this with Mix Veggies in Butter and Stir Fry Fresh Coriander Chicken.
If you find this Mom's Fried Curry Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.