Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nargisi Kofta Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nargisi Kofta Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nargisi kofta recipe recipe. To cook nargisi kofta recipe you need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nargisi Kofta Recipe:
- You need 150 gms of FOR KOFTA – Grated paneer -.
- Take of Boiled potatoes/ aloo – 1 and 1/2 cups.
- Take 4 slices of Bread -.
- Use to taste of Salt/ namak.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric/ haldi -.
- Take 1 cup of FOR GRAVY – Malai/ cream -.
- Get 3 of Tomato/tamaatar -.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Makhana -.
- Get 2-3 pieces of Green chili/ hari mirch :.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Curd/ dahi -.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Kaju paste -.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Whole garm masala -.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Ginger/ adarak, garlic/lehsun paste -.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds/ jeera -.
- You need of Turmeric, red chili, coriander,garam masala and salt as par tast.
- You need of Oil/ tel – 3 tablespoons for gravy and remaining for deep frying.
- You need of Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya patta for garnishing the curry.
Steps to make Nargisi Kofta Recipe:
- Cut brown edges of the bread and take a mixing bowl. Add bread, paneer, mashed potatoes and salt to make a dough.
- Divide the dough into 2 parts. Take 1 part and add turmeric and mix well. Now, this part needs to be sub divided into 8 equal parts. Make 8 oval shaped balls from it. This part will be yellow in color..
- Take another part and divide it into 8 small parts. This part is white in color. Spread 1 white part on hand put yellow oval shape ball in center and cover it with white part. Likewise, make all koftas ready for frying..
- Heat enough oil on medium flame and fry the koftas till it gets golden brown color. Set them aside and let's prepare the gravy for curry..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil and add chopped tomatoes, green chillies and makhana. Saute till the tomatoes turn soft. Switch off the flame. Once cooled, grind it to a puree..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan, add jeera and whole garam masala and saute for 2 minutes on low flame..
- Now add ginger and garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes on low flame. Add kaju paste and saute again for 5 minutes..
- Add tomato puree, red chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric. Saute until the oil gets separated from spices on medium flame..
- Add beaten curd and malai and stir the curry continuously until gravy starts boiling. Now add enough water and add remaining spices and salt..
- Cook for 7-8 minutes on medium flame. Switch off the gas and add fried koftas and chopped coriander in the gravy..
- Delicious nargisi kofta recipe is ready to be served with hot phulkas/ rice!.
If you find this Nargisi Kofta Recipe recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.