Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom curry recipe. To make mushroom curry you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Curry:
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 500 g of mixed mushrooms (we used portobello, Swiss brown and button) – roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves – thinly sliced.
- Take 5 cm of piece ginger – shredded.
- Take 1 of white onion – thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of long red chilli – thinly sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of ground fenugreek seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of mild curry powder.
- Provide 500 g of ripe tomatoes – roughly chopped, or 400g can chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tbs of mango chutney.
- Get 400 ml of can coconut milk.
- Take 200 g of paneer – chopped.
- You need of cooked brown basmati rice, coriander leaves and lime wedges – to serve.
Steps to make Mushroom Curry:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Heat half the oil in a large flameproof casserole over medium heat. Add mushroom and cook for 5-8 minutes or until softened and golden. Add remaining 1 tbs oil, then garlic, ginger, onion, chilli and spices. Cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring continuously, or until the spices are toasted and fragrant, and the onion has softened. Add the tomato, mango chutney and coconut milk, and stir to combine. Season. Bring to a simmer, then scatter over paneer..
- Transfer to the oven and cook for 30 minutes or until the paneer is a golden colour and the curry has thickened slightly..
- Serve the curry with rice, coriander leaves and lime wedges..
If you find this Mushroom Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.