Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely purchase many food items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken and eggplants curry recipe. To make kanya's chicken and eggplants curry you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry:
- Get 200 grams of minced chicken.
- You need 1 large of eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Get 150 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 4 clove of garlic.
- Take 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1/2 of onion /chopped.
- Take 1 of fresh chili sliced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each,sugar and palm sugar.
- Use 1 of alluminium foil to bake shells.
- You need 1 of optional parmesan cheese for topping.
Steps to make Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry:
- The ingredients,and steps is the same as usual red curry,this recipe is the idea to my personnel favorite,i will post the authentic one later ..start from cut half eggplant to make shells,scoop out the flesh,chop flesh and soak in water,then cover shells with foil,bring to bake until soft,i baked at 200c,5mins.
- Stir red curry paste in sauce pan with little coconut milk until fragrance,add finely chopped onion,kaffir lime leaves,garlic,add little coconut milk ,keep stiring until paste is shinny,reddish.
- Add chicken,stir until no longer pink,add coconut milk,add eggplant ,seasoning,let it simmer,stir occasionly until almost get dry ,add basils,stir again and heat off.
- Stuff curry into shells,top with cheese ,sliced pepper,and sweet basils,bake until lighty brown,or cheese melt,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice..hope you enjoy making this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.