Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pumpkin mushroom soup recipe. To cook creamy pumpkin mushroom soup you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup:
- Prepare 300 gm of pumpkin.
- Take 250 gm of mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk cream.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of fish stock/seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic and onion powder.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Some water.
Steps to make Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup:
- While waiting for rice to cook in rice cooker, clean and prepare the mushrooms. Any mushrooms is okay depending on the flavor you prefer.
- Cut pumpkin into cubes. They don't have to be perfect because they will be all mushy inside the pan later on..
- Add pumpkin along with half cup of water in a pan, fish stock, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper (I used dried chilli pepper) and ginger. Add more water (half cup each time) if you think it's not enough to soften the pumpkin..
- When pumpkin softens, add mushrooms along with coconut milk cream. You'll notice that you didn't need to add so much water before because once mushrooms are cooked, more liquid will form. Lower the flame and keep stirring until it reaches the point you prefer it to be served. I like extra mushy pumpkin and mushrooms. Add salt if you like..
- Serve with warm white rice. I prefer the rice slightly al dente. I also make extra rice for my dog (but don't give so much, dogs shouldn't consume too much coconut milk).
If you find this Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.