Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Curry Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry pizza recipe. You can cook thai curry pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Curry Pizza:
- Prepare 4 oz of Mama Mary's Pizza Crust.
- Get 3 oz of chicken breast.
- Take 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of green pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow pepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of red curry paste.
- Take 1/8 cup of red onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of pineapple.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Thai Curry Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring pan to medium heat..
- Season chicken with cumin and black pepper. Add to pan, and cook until 165°F..
- Spread red curry paste over pizza crust. Evenly spread cheese over top of curry paste..
- Wash veggies. Dice green pepper, yellow pepper, and red onion. Sprinkle veggies and pineapple over cheese..
- Remove chicken from heat, chop, and add over top of veggies..
- Cook in over for 10-12 minutes..
If you find this Thai Curry Pizza recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.