Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mixed bean soup – shorbet makhlouta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed bean soup – shorbet makhlouta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed bean soup – shorbet makhlouta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed bean soup – shorbet makhlouta recipe. You can cook mixed bean soup – shorbet makhlouta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed bean soup – shorbet makhlouta:
- Use 1 cup of canned chickpeas.
- Provide 1 cup of canned white beans.
- Take 1 cup of brown lentils, washed and drained.
- Get 1 of medium onion, minced.
- Use 1 cube of chicken broth.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Mixed bean soup – shorbet makhlouta:
- In a saucepan, put the lentils with 7 cups of water; add the chicken broth cube and put on medium heat until lentils are cooked..
- Once lentils are cooked, add in the saucepan the chickpeas and the white beans. Don't hesitate to add more water if necessary..
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a skillet and fry the onion until soft. Add it to the saucepan..
- Add in the cumin and salt and leave on heat for 10 more minutes while stirring..
- Remove from heat. Serve immediately..
If you find this Mixed bean soup – shorbet makhlouta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.