Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rui macher jhaal(rohu fish curry) recipe. You can cook rui macher jhaal(rohu fish curry) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry):
- Get pieces of Rohu -4.
- Provide of Potato -2 medium cut into wedges.
- You need of Eggplants -1 cut into long pieces (optional).
- Prepare of Onion -1 small, paste.
- Provide teaspoon of Ginger paste-1.
- Provide of Tomato puree 1/2 cup or 1 medium tomato paste.
- Provide teaspoon of Turmeric -1.
- Take teaspoon of Cumin powder -1/2.
- Prepare teaspoon of Red chili powder -1/2.
- Use of Green chilies -4 to garnish.
- Get of Panch foron -1 ts(equal qty of:nigella,cumin,fenugreek,mustard & fennel seeds).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide tablespoon of Mustard oil4.
- You need cup of Water -1.5.
- Get 1/3 teaspoon of Garam Masala Powder.
- You need of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry):
- Clean the fish pieces and marinate with 1/2 of turmeric and salt for 30 minutes atleast.
- Then heat the oil in a wok and fry fish pieces till golden brown.keep aside once done.
- Now fry the eggplant & potato in the same oil.keep aside once done.
- Now add in the remaining oil..
- Add panch foron and onion and fry till soften..
- Now add ginger paste, tomato paste or tomato puree into the fried onion and again fry..
- Now add the potatoes and eggplant and fry. Then add cumin powder, red chili and turmeric powder and little water to it and stir..
- When oil separates add salt and fry for few minutes. Now add the fried fish and again fry it for 1 minute and after that add water and reduce the heat and let the gravy boil..
- When the potatoes have cooked take off heat and garnish the gravy with garam masala powder,chopped coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.