Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe. You can have brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice:
- You need 2 of lg chicken breasts, cut to bite sized pieces.
- Get 1/2 of LG red onion, diced.
- Take 1 of small bunch bok choy, chop only whites.
- Get 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Take 1/4 c of lite sodium soy sauce.
- Provide 1/4 c of brown sugar.
- Get 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Use 1 pkg of lo mein noodles, prepared.
- Take 1 tbs of chile infused olive oil.
- Provide of for the rice.
- Provide 2 c of white rice.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tbs of red curry paste.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of water.
- Use of garnish.
- Take of Chinese snow peas.
- Get of honey roasted peanuts.
- Prepare of spicy Kim chi.
Instructions to make Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice:
- Pre heat a large fry pan. Add oil, chicken, onion, and bok choy. Sauté until onion is translucent..
- Add garlic, soy, brown sugar, and both sauces. Simmer until chicken is done..
- Toss in noodles to coat with sauce..
- Meanwhile, rinse rice in water. Drain completely. Add to a sauce pot. Add rest of ingredients and stir well. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer on low until most of the liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat and let steam for five minutes. Do not remove lid. Rice should be a little saucy..
- Plate lo mein and rice. Garnish with Kim chi, peanuts, and snow peas. Serve immediately and enjoy..
If you find this Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.