Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brinjal hilsha curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brinjal hilsha curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal hilsha curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal hilsha curry recipe. You can cook brinjal hilsha curry using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal hilsha curry:
- Provide 1 of whole fish cut into pieces.
- Use 1 of brinjal sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard seeds and poppy seeds paste.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Provide 2-3 of green chillies.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Take As needed of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Brinjal hilsha curry:
- Marinate the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and shallow fry the fish,keep aside.
- Now add the brinjal slices saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it till it become soft.
- Add red chilli Powder and mix.
- Add the paste and chillies and mix.
- Add water and simmer adding the fish.
- Remove and serve with rice.
If you find this Brinjal hilsha curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.