Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Indian Lamb curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Lamb curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Lamb curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian lamb curry recipe. You can cook indian lamb curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Lamb curry:
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless Lamb shoulder, cut into cubes.
- You need 2 cups of pineapples, cubes.
- Take 2 of golden potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 4 of carrots, diced.
- You need 1 of onion, puréed.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves, puréed.
- Get 4 of celery stalks, sliced.
- Take 1 of large tomatoes, diced.
- Take 6 of white button mushroom, sliced.
- Provide 2 cups of oyster mushroom, optional.
- Prepare 2 tsp of each (cumin, mustard, fennel and coriander seeds).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each(fenugreek, clove, nutmeg, green cardomon powder).
- Use 2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder and Ginger powder.
- Get 1 Tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut cream or mascapone cheese.
Instructions to make Indian Lamb curry:
- Blend all dry spices in a small coffee grinder into powder.Set aside. Blend minced onion and garlic into purée..
- Heat up 3 Tsp of duck fat or olive oil in a large pot. Add blended spices and sauté a few seconds until aromatic. Pour in onion and garlic paste. Cook until color change and aromatic..
- Add diced tomatoes and the rest of all powder spices cook until well mixed for about 1 min..
- Add 4 cups of broth or water. Throw it all diced vegetables including pineapples. Bring it to a rolling boil. Add diced Lamb..
- Summer for about 40 minutes on medium to low heat. Stir every 5 to 10 minutes to avoid sick to the bottom. Add broth or water if the juice evaporate too much. Adjust according to your preference..
- Season with salt and sugar. Serve warm with rice or bread..
If you find this Indian Lamb curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.