Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry leaves chutney recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry leaves chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry leaves chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry leaves chutney recipe. You can have curry leaves chutney using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry leaves chutney:
- Prepare 1 bunch of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of chanadal,urad dal, Peanuts,dry coconut.
- Get 1 of small ball tamarind.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Jeera/cumin seeds.
- You need 4-5 of garlic pods.
- Use 7-8 of red dry chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of black salt.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Curry leaves chutney:
- Pull out the stems with leaves, then proceed to separate out from the stalk, rinse and spread out on a kitchen towel till completely dry..
- Heat pan put oil start to roast urad dal,then chana dal and all ingredients till golden brown then add curry leaves..
- Now after cool we grind coursely in mixer with adding salt and tamarind. Store in jar and serve with parathas and puries..
If you find this Curry leaves chutney recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.