Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheeseburger Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheeseburger Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger soup recipe. To cook cheeseburger soup you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheeseburger Soup:
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Provide 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- Provide 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Provide 1 of large carrot, peeled and shredded.
- Take 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of mustard.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of each dried oregano, salt and pepper.
- Get 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes, scrubbed and diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (any kind).
- Take 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Cheeseburger Soup:
- Start by heating the oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the ground meat, season it lightly with salt and pepper, and cook it until it's browned throughout. Drain any excess fat, if needed, then remove the meat to a seperate plate, cover with foil and set it aside..
- Add the butter to the pot. Once it melts, add the onion, celery and shredded carrot. Cook, stirring often, until they begin to soften, about 5-7 minutes. Then add the garlic, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Cook and stir for another couple of minutes. Then sprinkle the flour over the top and cook and stir for another minute or two..
- Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the broth and seasonings. Let it come up to a low boil, then stir the meat back in, along with the potatoes. Reduce the heat back down to medium-low and let this simmer until the potatoes are fork tender. Then stir in the milk and the shredded cheese, stirring to incorporate and melt the cheese in..
- Let it come back up to temperature and taste it to see if it needs any additional seasoning. That's it! Serve it straightaway and enjoy!.
If you find this Cheeseburger Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.